Hi best friends! Happy Friday! I was browsing through my blog reader this week and stumbled upon The Autumn Tag over on The Natalie Diaries. Even though I wasn’t tagged, I still decided to do it…because Uh’Merica. I also thought it would fit in nicely with my Fall theme I’ve had going on lately. So here we go!
- Favorite thing about it? I’m not a big fan of cold weather. I just can never seem to get warm enough. But Autumn is still my second favorite I think. The leaves start changing and the air smells different…I don’t know just something about Autumn has always seemed a little bit magical to me. It might be because I read too much Harry Potter growing up, who knows. It’s also fun because instead of 100 degree temps we get to go down to 80 degrees! (Welcome to the South.)
- Favorite drink? I’m a PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) girl I admit, but I also really love white mochas or soy mistos in the cold weather.
- Favorite scent/candle? This is really hard for me. I’m a candle junkie. But I really, really love Fireside & Spice from Bath & Body Works when the weather gets below 60 degrees.
- Best lipstick? Kate Moss for Rimmel in Color 103/104. Both are really nice, rich reds with great formulation (and plus Zoella wears them!)
- Go to moisturizer? For body, it’s anything Triple Moisture from B&BW (I have a problem I know.) For face, I really like Aveeno’s daily moisturizer.
- Go to colors for the eyes? Anything neutral really, but I have been really loving on my Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo all over the lid, with Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette as a crease color.
- Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? Right now I am obsessed with Flume. Check them out on YouTube. But I also love old school Ellie Goulding. “Wish I Stayed” just makes me think of Fall/Winter for some reason.
- Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)? Comfy sweater, skinnies, tall brown boots. Always & forever, Amen.
- Autumn treat? I love food all year round. I don’t think there’s one special treat I make for myself only in Autumn, or only at one time of year in general. I’m just gonna go with bacon. Because everyone loves bacon.
And that’s it! That’s the Autumn Tag!
I’m tagging Neat as You Please because she’s my best frand and it’s almost her BIRTHDAY! Go check out her blog and tell her “Happy Birthday!” She’s old now! Love you BFFF!